Water damage is not easy to handle when you all of a sudden find out on a morning that water has badly affected everything in your house and your precious belongings sink in the water. You do not know what to do. As a matter of fact, you are afraid of stepping foot on the floor because you might get electrocuted. So what to do? Is it possible for a layman to do anything for the water damage restoration? Can water damage restoration be performed as a do-it-yourself thing? The answer is no. Water damage is not something that can be easily restored and it needs professional expertise.
Types of water damage and the strategy for them:
Water damage is of many types. Those who live on the Eastern Coast of America, know this as Katrina. While some people will think that water damage is the outcome of clean water leakage from the water pipes. However, water damage is of three main kinds and the third one is drain water. Here is how our professionals devise effective water damage restoration strategies against all three types of damages.
– Flood: The flood is more disastrous in comparison with water leakage from pure water pipes or drain pipes. It simply devastates a house and leave the residents in a condition of mental shock. The nature of the damage done to the property, is of a severe nature and our experts address this issue with immediate water damage restoration protocols. The first one is obviously to drain out the water.
– Clean Water: In case of a pipe leakage at home, water damage is nowhere close to be as severe as it is in the case of flood. However, a water damage is a water damage and it requires immediate water damage restoration protocols to be followed.
– Drain Water – Even the clean water makes a horrid smell when it comes into direct contact with your furniture, carpets and other furnishings. But the smell made by the drain water is extremely horrid. Our water damage restoration protocols include certain steps to ensure the annihilation of such nasty smell made by water.
Our professionals have been fighting with the water damage in the city of Aurora for decades. They are known and respected for their brilliant and innovative water damage restoration tactics. Due to their expertise they ensure the water damage restoration to the extent of best possible human power and capabilities. Here is how they undertake the duty of water damage restoration and fulfill it:
- They remove the electrical appliances at their earliest opportunity.
- After that, the water is drained out of the premises.
- Our experts use all traditional and latest equipment such as blowers, mopping equipment, scrubbers, brushes and Dehumidifiers to complete the task.
- Next step is to dry out the wooden floor, cupboards, furnishings and carpets.
- It is after this that they start their hard-word to restore the furnishings and the house to its previous condition.
- The last step is deodorizing, in which our experts deodorize the place to remove the horrid smell.
And when we handover the house to its residents, it is as neat, clean and complete as it was before. If you do not believe us, dial (630) 447-0808 to see it and believe it!